Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024 : Accenture, a global leader in professional services and digital transformation, is inviting fresh graduates to embark on an exciting journey as Associate Software Engineers through its Off Campus Drive 2024. This initiative seeks to identify and nurture budding talents who possess the passion, aptitude, and dedication to excel in the dynamic world of software engineering.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Packaged App Development Associate
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
As an Associate Software Engineer you would do
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
How To Apply For Accenture:
To apply for an Associate Consultant position at Microsoft, please visit the company’s careers website and search for jobs in your location. You will need to create an account and submit your resume and cover letter.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here