Flowserve is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of pumps, valves, and other related products and services. The company has a long history of innovation, and it is committed to developing new technologies to meet the needs of its customers.
Flowserve is currently hiring Graduate Engineers – AI & ML to join its team. These positions are based in Chennai, India and they offer the opportunity to work on cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.
Overview of Flowserve Recruitment 2024
|Company Name||Flowserve Corporation|
|Role||Graduate Engineer – AI & ML|
|Job ID||ID: R-7192|
|Expected CTC||7LPA Glassdoor|
The Technician is accountable for technical review, execution, maintenance, and customer support. Adherence to standard procedures and timely completion of contract deliverables.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job
- Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems. Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys
- Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How To Apply For Flowserve Careers :
To apply for the Graduate Engineer – AI & ML position at Flowserve, please visit the Flowserve Careers website and create an account. Once you have created an account, you can search for and apply to open positions.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here