Are you a passionate aspiring software engineer with a solid foundation in Java? Do you dream of joining a world-renowned company that empowers you to innovate and impact millions? Look no further than JPMorgan Chase!
JPMorgan Chase is seeking talented entry-level Java Software Engineers to join our dynamic technology team. This is your chance to contribute to the development of cutting-edge financial technologies used by millions worldwide.
Details About JP Morgan Chase Careers :
Role: Java Software Engineer – 1
Experience: Freshers / 0-3 Years
Salary: 10L – 15LPA
Qualification : BE/B.Tech//MCA/M.Tech/BSC/BCA/or Related
Kick-start your software engineering career as an entry-level Software Engineer I. Be part of a team that is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a Software Engineer I at JPMorgan Chase within the Corporate & Investment Bank Payments Technology Team, you are part of an agile team that works to enhance, design, and deliver the software components to the firm’s state-of-the-art technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As an entry-level member of a software engineering team, you execute basic software solutions through the design, development, and troubleshooting of a single technical area within a business function, while gaining skills and experience to grow within your role.
- Executes basic software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with peer guidance
- Interprets architecture and design representations as well as nonfunctional requirements to develop secure, stable software against a defined architecture
- Actively applies automation to reduce manual toil in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Addresses basic code quality issues
- Gathers, analyzes, and synthesizes basic data sets in service of technical troubleshooting and generating insights to drive continuous improvements
- Breaks down routine technical tasks to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Baseline knowledge of software, applications and technical processes within a given technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, Android, etc.)
- Experience in Object Oriented Concepts & Data Structures
- Proficiency in any Programming Language – Java/Scala/Python. Proficient knowledge of SQL with any RDBMS.
- Basic understanding of Big Data & Cloud computing. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Basic knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Emerging knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (Java Fullstack, sql, Kafka, gemfire)
About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase is an American multinational financial services firm headquartered in New York City. It is the largest bank in the United States and the world’s largest bank by market capitalization as of 2023. With US $3.9 trillion in total assets, JPMorgan Chase is a powerhouse in the global financial landscape.
How To Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JPMorgan India Careers online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here