NVIDIA is a leading technology company that develops graphics processing units (GPUs) and artificial intelligence (AI) software for a wide range of applications, including gaming, data center, professional visualization, and automotive. NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to offer our Off Campus Internship Program to students of all backgrounds.
NVIDIA India Internship Program 2023 :
|Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Eligibility||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS or Related|
|Expected CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
NVIDIA Intern Description :
As a Software Engineering Intern, the candidate will be responsible for supporting in design and development of software solutions in the areas of Chip Resource Manager, Graphics, Video, 2D and 3D graphics under OpenGL and DirectX, ISP, driver stacks for Windows and Linux OS. We are looking for Interns who are passionate about working at the intersection of leading-edge graphics, multimedia and operating system software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Principles of hardware operation: CPU and memory architecture, buses and interconnects
- Operating System fundamentals: multi-processing and scheduling, memory management, privilege modes, file systems and device drivers
- Algorithms and data structures
- Principles of parallel computing
- C and/or C++ programming languages
- Python / PERL knowledge is preferred
What we need to see:
- Strong academic background
- Pursuing M. tech/BTech in Computer Science or E&C
- Good understanding of programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge on Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java and knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Operating System, Algorithm development
- Aptitude in innovative and optimal designs
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to Digital Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, Software Engg., C & C++ programming languages, assembly language programming, system level integration & system level programming is preferred.
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work as a team player are a must.
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Intern :
If you are a passionate and talented computer science student, we encourage you to apply for a software internship at Thomson Reuters today!
Apply Link : Click Here
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here