Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us when you create an account or contact us.
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the searches you perform.
- Device information: This includes information about the device you are using to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with the services you request, such as sending you job alerts and connecting you with employers.
- Improve our website and services.
- Personalize your experience on our website.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Employers: We share your information with employers who have posted job openings on our website.
- Service providers: We share your information with service providers who help us provide our services, such as email marketing providers and web hosting providers.
- Law enforcement: We may share your information with law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by law.
You have the following choices about how we use your information:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send you.
- Deleting your account: You can delete your account and all of your personal information associated with it at any time by contacting us.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.