Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 : Microsoft, one of the world’s leading technology companies, is hiring University Graduates for Associate Consultant positions in its off-campus drive in 2024. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates to start their careers at a top-tier firm and gain valuable experience working on complex and challenging projects.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024
|Company Name||Microsoft Corporation (I)|
|Role||Consulting Services: Associate Consultant|
|Date Posted||Oct 10, 2023|
|Expected CTC||~50K Per Month|
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Qualifications For Microsoft Off Campus 2024
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2024
- Technical certifications based on domain (e.g., Azure, SharePoint)
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, Scrum)
Associate Conultant /ACON – Responsibility
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions
while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting.
- If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great
place to start.
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
How To Apply For Microsoft :
To apply for an Associate Consultant position at Microsoft, please visit the company’s careers website and search for jobs in your location. You will need to create an account and submit your resume and cover letter.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here