Enstoa Careers : Enstoa India is a leading global consulting and technology services company that helps clients improve their business performance. Enstoa is known for its innovative solutions and its commitment to delivering results.
Enstoa is currently hiring freshers for the role of Junior Technology Analyst. This is a great opportunity for freshers to start their careers in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Enstoa India Careers Hiring Overview :
|Role||Junior Technology Analyst – Product Track|
|Date Posted||Oct 17, 2023|
|Expected CTC||5L – 8 LPA Glassdoor|
Job Description :
The Junior Unifier Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for providing support to various clients in the effective use of the Oracle Primavera Unifier platform. The role involves handling day-to-day tickets, including access requests, admin tasks, task reassignment, and support for various Unifier functionalities. The Junior Unifier Specialist will provide L1 and L2 support to users, with opportunities to learn and address more complex L3 tickets under the guidance of senior team members and vendors when necessary.
- Termination, Access Control, Business Process setup, and Primavera Administration.
- Provide L2 and L3 operational support for Unifier implementations.
- Provide L2 support for Unifier-related inquiries, including but not limited to access requests, user permissions, and basic system configurations, and assist users with issues related to Unifier Business Processes, Cost Sheet, etc.
- Collaborate with senior team members and vendors to resolve L3 support tickets.
- Manage and prioritize day-to-day tickets efficiently to ensure timely SLA resolution.
- Maintain detailed records of support interactions, solutions, and escalations.
- Assist with administrative tasks in Unifier, such as user administration and basic system configuration changes.
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, or other Engineering disciplines, from a reputed College/University
- Exposure to Business Analysis, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to one or more of these technologies:
- SQL query building and programming
- Reporting tools such as Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, etc.
Nice to have:
- ~ 1 year experience in related technologies or the construction industry
- Exposure or functional knowledge of Unifier
- Interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills to work with a complex user base.
- Have a passion and curiosity to learn and grow.
- Be committed to being adaptable and flexible while you discover your strengths and engineer your career.
How to apply for a Junior Technology Analyst position at Enstoa
To apply for a Junior Technology Analyst position at Enstoa, please visit the Enstoa careers website and submit your resume and a cover letter.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here