Freshers Alert : Recruit CRM is a fully remote company that is hiring UI/UX Freshers for 2024. RecruitCRM is looking for passionate and talented individuals who are eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
About Recruit CRM :
Recruit CRM is a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) and customer relationship management (CRM) software platform that is specifically designed for the recruitment and staffing industry. It helps recruiters to streamline their hiring processes, manage their candidate pipelines, and build relationships with their clients.
|Company Name||Recruit CRM|
|Role||User Experience Associate|
|Date Posted||Oct 17, 2023|
|Job Location||Remote Anywhere|
|Expected CTC||5L Glassdoor|
We are looking for a User Experience Associate to work on Recruit CRM’s Product Design. This includes creating the user experience for the core journeys for customers and working closely with our Product & Engineering team to create high value for customers.
As the UX Associate, you will be responsible for gathering and understanding business & user requirements, creating user flows, and building high & low-fidelity wireframes.
- Work with the Product & Design team to curate a compelling yet simple user experience for our customers.
- Execute UX design in an agile, fast-moving environment.
- Be a passionate advocate for the user, and facilitate design solutions by partnering with our Product team to incorporate customer insights throughout the creative process.
- Ensure adherence to design best practices, standards, and brand consistency.
Who can apply?
Fresh graduates/post-graduates of 2024 in any field/stream who are holding a strong interest in UX Designing or have done courses, internships or projects related to UX Designing or similar.
Selection Process (Online/Virtual):
- Assignment Round
- HR Round
- Interview with the Director of Product
- Final Interview with the Founder
Duration, Stipend & Compensation structure :
- This program starts with a paid 3-month part-time internship where you’re working 21 hours/week as a UX Intern.
- At the end of three months, on the basis of performance & assessments, you’re moved to our final 6-month trainee program where you’ll be working 42.5 hours/week as a UX Trainee.
- Internship stipend: Part-time (INR 7,500) & Full-time (INR 12,000).
- Upon successful completion of this 9 months program, on the basis of performance & assessments, you’re guaranteed a full-time position as UX Associate at Recruit CRM. The base salary is INR 500,000 per year.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here