Rapyder Cloud, a cloud champion powering businesses with strategic solutions, is inviting you to unleash your tech magic at their Bangalore Off-Campus Drive in 2024! Gear up for the Zoho Developer Trainee program, where you’ll level up your skills under the guidance of industry experts, tackle real-world cloud projects.
Rapyder Cloud Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
Role -Zoho Developer Trainee
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience: Freshers/0-1 Years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA or Related
As a Trainee on the Corporate PMO on the Zoho Development team, The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and creating Deluge code, Functions, Workflows, etc. Mainly you’ll be working on creating custom applications on Zoho One Products on customizations , integrations (within and outside Zoho Ecosystem).
- Implementation and customization of business applications on Zoho One including Creator, Forms, CRM, desk, BOOKS, Analytics, and others as needed.
- Deployment of new functionalities such as custom layouts, fields, calculated fields, and related fields.
- Design and build customer-facing CRM portals with reports and dashboards as needed.
- Data migration to and from different systems into Zoho Creator or other platforms.
- Creation of custom tools and scripts to automate various business processes.
- Create a roadmap for development and prepare iterations for approval and tracking.
- Own the entire development life cycle from concept to production as well as support
- Maintain proper code documentation and use best practices.
Skills & Experience
BS/BTech in Computer science with 0-1 years of relevant experience.
Great manipulating skill for strings, and arrays as most of the programs will be a string and array manipulation.
Hands-on programming skills.
Problem-solving skills as you are required to solve a real-world problem.
Strong logical reasoning and Business understanding.
High degree of confidentiality, maturity, tactfulness and business ethics
Must possess strong leadership and change management skills and will work with the teams to effect successful upgrades/changes in the Zoho Product
Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude
How To Apply :
The Eligible and intrested candidates can apply on the following Rapyder Careers Portal.
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here