Bolster, a leading cybersecurity firm, is hosting its Off Campus Drive 2024 for the coveted position of SOC Analyst in its Hybrid Noida location. This is your chance to land a dream job in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you’ll be at the forefront of safeguarding sensitive data and critical infrastructure.
Bolster Inc India Off Campus Drive 2024 :
Role – Soc Analyst
Location : Noida/Hybrid
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in Industry
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related
Job Description :
As a SOC analyst at Bolster, you’ll be part of a team who protect some of the world’s largest brands from online phishing and scams. You’ll work in a highly dynamic environment reviewing and pursuing enforcement on some of the trickiest online scammers. This is a career defining opportunity to start in a small and nimble team and help shape key features of Bolster’s future product portfolio.
- Review the latest threats targeting Bolster’s customers and prospects.
- Analyse online content across multiple platforms including web, social media, apps stores, website building platforms, etc.
- Train Bolster’s AI engine with based on the latest threats.
- Investigate online activity and infrastructure to determine the fraud source.
- Engage with hosting providers, registrars, registries, etc. to shutdown online threats.
- Track ongoing enforcement efforts and content change.
- Provide support and written responses to customer queries and requests via tickets.
- Support sales and customer success teams with threat intelligence for customers and prospects
- Generate monthly and ad-hoc reports summarizing metrics and trends targeting customers and prospects.
- Respond to security alerts to support issue resolution and minimize the impact of security events.
- Research security issues and work with internal teams to find and track resolution.
- Help manage and improve the issue-tracking process.
- Create and enhance operational metrics to ensure the security programs are effective.
- Fresher or 6 months of related experience, specifically in security operations, incident response and vulnerability management
- Experience with enterprise-wide technical solution implementations
- Knowledge of security, development, and network infrastructure.
- Self-motivated and detail-orientated with the ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
- Has an analytical mind for problem-solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Has strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Security certifications are a plus.
- Experience and openness to 24/7 support of customers at times
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following application link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here