Red Hat Careers : Red Hat, the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, is hiring for Associate Software Engineer positions in its Early Careers program. This program is designed to give recent graduates and early career professionals the opportunity to gain valuable experience working on cutting-edge open source technologies.
Overview Of Red Hat Hiring Associate Engineer
|Company Name||Red Hat Software|
|Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Date Posted||Oct 19, 2023|
|Expected CTC||7L Glassdoor|
About the job
The Red Hat Software Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will develop new features for creating secure, scale-out storage by contributing to Ansible and other relevant open source projects. You’ll also collaborate with other engineering teams to meet specific service goals. We’ll need you to have a solid record of designing, building, and deploying distributed computing software and infrastructure. You will also need to have an expertise in distributed systems, exposure to online services of scaling, and foundation in compute, storage, and software design.
What you will do
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals
- Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; develop new features, identify and investigate defects, review designs, and test new feature
- Contribute to the delivery of tested solutions aligned with business requirements
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges
- Build a user community around the solutions and features by writing technical articles, speaking conferences, and working with contributors
What you will bring
- Solid programming experience using Python and Go
- Understanding of programming, distributed, and cloud computing systems
- Knowledge of control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures
- Knowledge of Ansible automation.
- Ability to support multiple development teams and affect design across a range of domains of expertise
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance
- Experience collaborating with user experience (UX) teams to implement strategic insights and design
- Willingness to learn about new areas
If you are a recent graduate or early career professional with a passion for open source software, then we encourage you to apply for an Associate Software Engineer position at Red Hat.
Red Hat Apply Link : Click Here
Join Telegram, For Regular Jobs Updates : Click Here